Our team uses a combination of mail, telephone, and Internet surveys along with proprietary software to collect job vacancy and green employment data and meet specific requirements. Our team is responsible for a wide range of labor market analyses and research involving job vacancies, green jobs, customer satisfaction, and benefits.
We Have The Experts
Brandt’s labor market team consists of analysts, economists, developers, and managers with over 60 years of combined experience. Our economists are previous state workforce leaders who understand the importance of accurate labor market data that meets real needs of workforce agencies.
We Have The System
Brandt’s unique web-based system efficiently guides interviewers through all aspects of data collection, including a custom-built mail processing system to link all received survey forms to interviewers for timely and accurate data entry. Our system is modular, allowing for quick but highly customized deployment.
We Have the Skills
Brandt’s response rates typically exceed 75 percent. These response rates are achieved by: commitment to our clients and an understanding of their goals; respect for the businesses and individuals we survey; our dedication to continuous research; and innovative data collection tools.
We Have The Tools
Brandt has in-house capability to convert survey data files into information useful for economic and labor market analysis; program planning and evaluation; and implementing economic development strategies.
We Have The Technology
Brandt’s dashHound data presentation services are designed to present your data to your customers online using charts, graphs, gauges and data tables. These dashboards are publicly accessible websites hosted and managed by the Brandt server operations team.
Brandt Offers Start To Finish Survey Services
- Survey Design
- Our experts can assist in determining research questions and data needs
- Our experts can design the data collection methods to answer research goal
- Development of Data Collection Systems
- Our experts will design a custom data collection solution and determine work-flow and system validations
- Our experts will develop and test the custom Computer Assisted Telephone Interview (CATI) systems and databases
- Data Collection
- Our team of trained researchers will utilize our custom data collection systems to collect and verify data and process mail-based surveys
- Our research teams provide electronic and phone support for survey participants who may have questions about the survey
- Estimates and Analysis
- Our experts can analyze your data and provide everything from estimates to written reports ready for you to publish
- Our team can also create web-based presentations of your data for delivery to executive leadership, workforce partners, or the general public
A Few of Our Clients:
United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
Massachusetts Employment and Training Agency
Alabama Department of Industrial Relations
Maine Department of Labor
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
City of San Bernardino Employment and Training Agency
Georgia Department of Labor
Brandt holds numerous GSA contract vehicles that allow our services to extend to a variety of customers, including:
- Schedule 70